- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

17 October 2011

The Sushi Pot (& parts)


Two of my all-time favourite Etsy stores!




 I love love love Suzanna Scott's 
She is a very talented lady, and one after my own heart.






I love reading her beautiful blog and was very much moved by this recent interview where she talks about making art, being a mom and home schooling. In fact, home schooling is something 
that I have long considered for my little man, Ari.




Susannah manages to split her time between home schooling her 
daughter, Lizzie, and running her sweet little cottage industry. 


I think it's a truly inspiring way to live and raise a child.


No comments:

Post a Comment