- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

8 November 2011

Make Art Not War


You can read more about my art & illustration work 
on my other blog: Welcome to the Dollhaus and
I plan to be selling prints of my originals in that shop
when I am ready to throw myself in to business and open.



from the 'Playtime Series' circa 2008-9
copyright Anna Maria Drutzel


It's a strange thing, but I hadn't seen much of Sir Peter Blake's artwork
when I put this series together (bar the Sergeant Pepper cover that is). 

We must have very similar aesthetic interests, Sir Peter and I, I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment