- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

3 February 2012

These are a few of my...

 favourite things.









Things that make me happy.
Things that I love.
Things that I'd love to own.
Things that I do own.
Things that I enjoy.
Things that I enjoy doing.






Things that resonate with my sense of aesthetics.


Every Friday I will be listing a few of my favourite things 
in a new series of posts. Some of them are already listed to 
the left of my blog. Some of them are listed in my link lists 
of shops, blogs, places, books, recipes, sites and resources.
Most probably, they will all find a place in these posts and 
I hope that you'll enjoy sharing these lovely things with me.



Feel free to play along on your own blog if you'd like,
I'd love to know what your favourite things are too! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment