- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

24 March 2012

These are a few of my...



favourite things.










Things that make me happy.
Things that I love.
Things that I'd love to own.
Things that I do own.
Things that I enjoy.
Things that I enjoy doing.
Things that I enjoy making.

Things that resonate with my sense of aesthetics.


At the moment I am loving... these textile designs by Hilde Reindl,
these beautiful vintage-inspired handmade clothes from Fleur + Dot
and the many beautiful children's rooms pinned herehere and here.



This week has just up and flown away. And what a busy one it was!

You can read a little bit about my week here...  if you so fancy. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment