- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

19 June 2012

cut and play

It's really late here, but I just can't sleep!

I guess my mind won't stop ticking... thinking... 
about all sorts of things.




Yesterday's post got me thinking about this blog
Filled to the brim with wonderful vintage paper-cut outs. 

I'm sure you're going to love it too! xo


2 comments:

  1. No. Thank you Totò :)

    ...for the time and effort you have put into preserving and archiving this beautiful tradition. And for making your archives available to all of us!

    I hope this post might bring some donations your way. x

    ReplyDelete