- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

17 July 2012

Collage LOVE

While selecting artwork to include in my portfolio, I sifted through a 
vast collection of artworks, sketchbooks and inspiration, that I've held 
onto.  Some of it dated back to my own childhood.  It was so lovely to 
be able to look back and see how my art has developed over my life. 



© Mama and Ari ;)

I've been archiving Ari's artwork too. He's an avid artist, so there's a lot!

Ari and I made this collage back in 2009 and it's one of my favourites.
He really loves that we have kept his works and enjoys looking at them.
And he knows, that we think they are too precious to throw away... xox


No comments:

Post a Comment