- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

5 January 2013

These are a few of my...

favourite things.











Things that make me happy.
Things that I love.
Things that I'd love to own.
Things that I do own.
Things that I enjoy.
Things that I enjoy doing.




Beautiful ceramics by Lenneke Wispelwey 


 Feel free to play along on your own blog if you'd like,
I'd love to know what your favourite things are too! xo


2 comments:

  1. These ceramics are gorgeous - thank you for posting this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely, aren't they Besma! i'm glad you like the post :)

    ReplyDelete