- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

20 December 2011

The Online Market


I did a lot of Christmas shopping online this year... mostly at
Etsy (for handmade and vintage) and Amazon (for books)↓




If you still need to find a few gifts, Amazon offers super-fast shipping 
(you can still make it!) and you won't have to combat the crowds.
It seems that Santa is going shopping there too this year.  I believe 
that he may be bringing Ari one of these wonderful pop-up books...




(click on images to view details)

We love, love, love the ones we already have.

And they are so brilliantly constructed
...sure to become Modern Classics.


Last year, I was often in and out of this little shop, so most
of the presents I gifted were local, sustainable and handmade.
And the previous year I handmade almost every gift I gave. 

So in keeping with tradition, this year I'm also giving homemade 
jams, chutneys, pickles, sauces, fruit pastes and biscuits.

We've had an abundance of fruit in the garden, so the pantry is a well 
stocked little store at the moment. And I love making festive baked goods. 

If you fancy making some home baked goodies yourself, 
this gingerbread recipe NEVER FAILS to delight the taste buds.

And here's a wonderfully easy recipe for Apple and Pear Jam. Enjoy xo


No comments:

Post a Comment